Friday, October 17, 2008

Hi - Welcome to Cleopatra's Closet

Thank you for stopping by my new blog. Like any new blogger, I have high hopes!!! I'd like this blog to be about a variety of subjects, hopefully ones that appeal to vast audiences. I would really like to see it evolve on it's own. I hope you will join in with me, share your perspective and stop back often to see what the conversation is about. I'm diving into this “blog scene” head first so if I'm making any major faux pas, please let me know.

A bit about me, I'm a mother of 2. A daughter age 30 and a son age 7. I know, that's a big stretch but they both mean everything to me. It seems as soon as one was leaving the nest, the stork dropped another one in. My first passion is crafting and my second is writing. I craft all the time and will sometimes share photos of my creations in progress. I will also have a bi-weekly contest give-away of one of my creations. Every time you post a reply, you will receive an entry into the bi-weekly contest. Become a "follower" of this blog and you will receive two entries for every posted reply. That's a super easy way to win a very nice free prize!!!

I am dedicated to having fun with this blog and hopefully will meet lots of new people along the journey so please come in to my little closet, cluttered as it may be, introduce yourself and join in on today's discussion.


WIN THIS BEAUTIFUL

Goddess Beaded Bezel Ring

This contest begins Saturday, October 18th and ends Friday, October 31st.

The wininner will be posted on Saturday, November 1st.



Goddess Beaded Bezel Ring - Beautiful, African opal surrounded by a handbeaded bezel made with 11/0 multicolored iridescent seedbeads. This gorgeous ring will be custom made in your size. Remember, each posted reply receives one entry and each follower's posted reply receives 2 entries!!! I can't wait to give away my first free prize!!!


1 comment:

IBP said...

Great Idea.....faux pas winner is spelled wrong....Maybe you were too excited!!