I made this cuff for myself. It took forever to complete. It fits slightly snug and I can't wait to show it off in the warmer weather.
Beautiful earrings made with golden African Opals and 11.0 seed beads.
In between beading and relaxing, I've been Twittering and reading blogs. I see that I have been tagged by Beautifully Chaotic.
I am supposed to list 8 random things about myself and then tag 8 other bloggers. 8 Random things about me:
1. I have been sewing, knitting, crocheting or crafting since I was 3.
2. Potato Chips are my biggest weakness.
3. I will soon be buying a new car - can't wait.
4. I have a 30 year old daughter and a 7 year old son.
5. I am a streamlink member of Coast to Coast AM.
6. My sewing room is a mess.
7. I have too much fabric and too many craft supplies.
8. I don't know how I survived before the internet!!!
OK - now I have to tag other bloggers.
1. Painting Pam and Paper, too
3. Jessica C.
4. Cat Productions
5. The Josie Girl
6. Gifted Designs
8. My Hiding Place in Cyberspace