Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Review of Large Work Tote Bag in Collage


Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Constructed of leather
  • Top zip entry to large compartment
  • Zippered wall pocket, cell and multi-purpose pocket
  • Rear zip pocket
  • Front has two slit pockets
  • One small flap pocket and one wide flap pocket ...


  • I love this Bag

    By Pam from Philadelphia on 9/19/2009

     

    5out of 5

    Pros: Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Attractive, Great Color, High Quality, Good Organization

    Best Uses: Office, Traveling, Shopping, Everyday

    Describe Yourself: Modern, Stylish

    I use this bag as a tote to and from work. It is certainly large and roomy enough to use as an overnight or carry on bag. It is beautiful. The quality is outstanding.

    (legalese)

    2 comments:

    paintingpam said...

    Wow, I absolutely love that bag. I've always admired painted leather and I love the look like it's collaged.

    www.paintingpam.etsy.com
    http://paintingpam.blogspot.com

    Cleopatra's Closet said...

    This has become my favorite bag. A little large, but I love it. I get so many compliments on it. People always ask if I made it, if only I could . . .